Monday, February 3, 2014

playing catch up with sharing custom paintings!

Hello! Its February 2014 & a major update is required in my blog and in my flickr gallery! I'll start sharing a bit more here on the blog my recent (or over the past 6 months!) custom orders. That is why I started this blog in the first place!!  Please enjoy!


The 1st two paintings are special ones that I did for a brother & sister, very cute & lovely kids! 

This painting was for a 6 year old little girl who loves ballet and wanted her initial to be prominent. This large painting suited her current cute pink bedroom scheme but I think would also translate well when her décor changes as she grows, I could see it filling it nicely in a chic pink, black & white scheme.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The second large painting for her 8 year old hockey player brother was inspired by his interest in surfing and the Disney movie Teen Beach Movie. I thought the surfboard and ocean imagery was fun enough for him now yet cool enough for him to grow into! His room is currently navy with a green accent which I thought was a great match for this type of scene. I thought it would be nice to also include his initial "T" but in a more subtle way.
 


 







 
 
Thanks for checking out some of my recent custom orders - they really are one of my favourite things that I do through Tiny Brushstrokes. Stay tuned for more (somewhat) recent work to be shared!
 

No comments: