Friday, August 1, 2014

August

July was a month of designing 2 new products which has been great. I am excited about these new additions and I think they will fit in nicely with my paintings at my upcoming shows this fall/winter. It was fun to paint these little bags and gather all the props for documenting.

tiny treat bags

set up against white

a grouping of the 1st bunch

just some of the props I collected around the house + a trip to bulk barn for the treats

The 1st of the 2 new products are my Tiny Treat bags. They are little 3" x 5" 100% cotton drawstring bags designed to hold little treats for little ones. They are perfect for collecting, gifting & playing! There are a bunch of designs to choose from including Happy Birthday & Thank You and they fit gift cards perfectly. 

some of the various designs in a rainbow of colours

They can also be personalized which would be fun for loot bags at a child's birthday party. Fill each one will little treasures, including a Party Animal Pin ;) - a cute keepsake. 

I will be listing holiday designs later on in the fall and I think these will be great to add onto bottles of wine for Christmas get together's, to hold a small special gift or the added touch on a beautifully wrapped gift. You can find all the other details on the bags in my Etsy shop

The 2nd product has yet to be documented, but it has turned out so cute! I'm looking forward to making more and debuting them at my next show...

hello little squirrel

Which is in September in Toronto! Its exciting news for Tiny Brushstrokes -  I was chosen to be one of the vendors to participate in the big Etsy: Made in Canada Day show this September 27th! I'm really looking forward to taking part in my first Etsy show - will be an awesome day! Here is the facebook page for the show with details and to rsvp. 

yes!!

So now to enjoy the last month of summer...Welcome August & let production start for the fall!!

No comments: