Monday, October 6, 2014

Etsy: Made in Canada


A much overdue post and recap of the recent Etsy: Made in Canada show from a couple weekends ago! I was happy to be chosen as one of the vendors to sell at the Toronto show held in the MaRS building and to see the line that formed outside before the doors officially opened! 

Overall the show was well organized, attended and enjoyed by both vendors and customers alike from all the feedback I experienced and later saw through social media. I think I am not alone in saying that another Etsy show in Toronto next year would be quite welcome! 


I only had time at the beginning of the show once I set up to snap some pics of my table set up - the rest of the day was non-stop traffic - busy with Etsy-loving shoppers!! 


My set up is always a work in progress...but I think I'm getting close!



I was set up in a room surrounded by large windows which made it nice and bright!




Was super happy to see one of my newest items so well loved by the shoppers! My Tiny Treat Bags were a hit - here is a look at the stock at the beginning of the show. I should have taken a shot at the end of the show of the remaining few :) Just wait for the Holiday collection...



A perfect fit with this cute little creature!

Thanks to all who came by to see me that day - and if you were lucky enough to receive one of the swag bags, enjoy the nostalgic pin and shipping offer in my Etsy shop :)



No comments: