Monday, October 21, 2013

Christmas already?!

At this time of year in years past, I would be busy preparing for the OOAK Christmas Show or creating a new product to offer for the holidays. But this year, I am simplifying my holiday offerings to just 1! Yay! But really? Thinking about Christmas already?!?! I know its crazy, but necessary.


Every holiday gift purchase from now until the end of December, will arrive specially wrapped with a cute, hand-painted gift tag of your choice! These cute characters appeared on my Christmas Art Blocks last year and are wishing you a Happy Holiday again this year ;)




Each oval paper tag is 2.75" x 4" has enough room to write a To & From message along the bottom edge of the oval gift tag. (I have added some to the above photos for example)

You can choose from the following characters bundled up in one of my favourite winter patterns! Which one would you choose?

 
I am wondering though, if I should offer these sets of hand painted, cute gift tags as a Holiday product in my Etsy shop? Perhaps as a larger set of 6 or 9? Please comment if you would purchase such a gift tag set to add to your Christmas gifts this year - thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the penguin!

Francie said...


I like them all and think they should be on Etsy now. Please send me some sets of these...Mom