Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Upcoming Event for Tiny Brushstrokes Studio


I am happy to announce that Tiny Brushstrokes Studio will be taking part in the upcoming Port Credit Spring Mom 2 Mom Sale hosted by Baby Preloved.


I will be offering a free art activity along with 2 free mini Tiny Brushstrokes Studio classes in the play space where there will also be free kids entertainment held by local music school Shake, Rattle & Sing! So while the Moms & Dads sell and shop - there will be fun activities for the little ones and bigger kids to take part in!

I'm excited to introduce a peek at my private art classes to Mississauga families, especially those in my local area of Port Credit! So if you live in Mississauga - please come by the check out the sale, musical entertainment and of course, a Tiny Brushstrokes Studio mini class & art activity! Oh and I hear there will also be cupcakes there too :)

Stay tuned for photos from the event...

No comments: