Thursday, April 24, 2014

upcoming market

After a month of a quiet blog, its time to get connected again! 

This past month I have been working on making new paintings and cards for an upcoming outdoor show I am participating in. 


The Handmade Market is held at the 13th Street Winery in St. Catharines, ON on May 9th & 10th. I have heard great things about this show and am looking forward to bringing Tiny Brushstrokes to this area and meeting lots of new customers & hopefully checking out the other vendors as well! Stay tuned for a recap of the show mid May...


Also, Portraits of Home Made is still happening and more interviews will be posted really soon - I am working on securing more creative moms to feature and look forward to sharing them with you! I am always on the look out for Canadian business moms to feature, so if you know of someone who would be a perfect fit, please send them my way!


Off to finish painting party hats on the last batch of Celebration Cards featuring my peekaboo party animals! 

No comments: